"Blaps, Rhymes, & Life" is a great way for up-coming talent to get their name out, and Illmind realizes the importance of exposing NEW music to keep things fresh!
Each BR&L mixtape will also be coupled with an official release party. This is a great opportunity to bring this unique concept to a live setting, where artists, a&r's, managers, producers, press, and party people can mingle, network, exchange info, and have a great time!! Past events included sponsorships and FREE giveaways by Crooks & Castles, 3Sixteen, Staple Design, Engedi Chang, and more, with attendees such as Miss Info of Hot 97, DJ Neil Armstrong, Swaggerboy (of The Jabbawockeez) & Kingdom. Press from Hot 97, Okayplayer, XXL Magazine, Anntena Magazine, The Source, Fader Magazine, Myx, MTV, have also showed love and were in attendence.
If you are interested in purchasing beats from Illmind, with a good possibility to be on a future "Blaps, Rhymes, & Life" Digital Mixtape, please email email@example.com or drop a message on www.myspace.com/illmind
Benefits of being on a Blaps, Rhymes, & Life digital release:
1. Digital distribution to 65,000 person email list (including a&r's, DJ's, execs, artists, music fans, and more!), through DJ Dub MD.
2. Official Blaps, Rhymes, & Life release party, with the opportunity to network and expand your contacts.
3. A one of a kind opportunity to be on an official release alongside other talented up-and-comers, as well as established artists that Illmind is producing for!
4. The mixtape is FREE to the public for download. This means more hits and a great way to get your name out.
5. It's an ADDITIONAL benefit to you, the artist! Not only do you have an Illmind produced track (or more) to use on your own project(s), but the track(s) will be pushed heavy, with no additional effort from you!
Serious inquiries only. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.myspace.com/illmind
Need proof? Google "Illmind Blaps Rhymes Life" to get up to speed.